FCUnited - This City is still ours

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/03/08/fc-united-pick-new-fight-with-manchester-city-and-council/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/03/08 ... d-council/</a>

the truth is out there..............

or am I a deluded conspiracy theorist.

fc scum have been given bigger land over the other side of where it was going to be,its all hush hush at the moment.i was told by one of there board after ribbing him for an hour!!! sorry if allready posted.

n reddish blue said:
fc scum have been given bigger land over the other side of where it was going to be,its all hush hush at the moment.i was told by one of there board after ribbing him for an hour!!! sorry if allready posted.

LOL. If true then perhaps some of their fans should lay off the ridiculous accusations that there's some kind of conspiracy against them!

-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 am --

LongsightM13 said:
As an earlier poster said, FCUB fans - ie Happy Shopper rags - still sing songs about City playing in a 'council house'.
Surely a council house is better than being homeless? As the treacherous hypocrites are today, and as the other team they support were when City graciously let the tramps kip on our sofa for a few years to keep the skint, homeless joke of a club alive after the war.
Oh, they have another song about floodlights. Well, again the tramps had to come to City cap in hand to play European games at Maine Road because they couldn't afford electricity at the swamp back then. Once again, City were dignified and magnanimous in helping out the backwards paupers.
They seem to object to City having a publicly funded stadium, despite the fact their barn received huge amounts from the Government to bring it to a reasonable standard for the 1966 World Cup. Not like them to ignore historical fact, though, is it?
FCUB are ignoring their obese, middle-aged hooligan fanbase, augmented by their pig ugly, ferret faced offspring from inevitably broken homes, to portray themselves as an honourable, grass roots, working class enterprise. Posing in air-brushed, wind-swept adverts for The Co-op Bank all over the media this week, presumably while their real support were out spraying racist graffiti about our owners at 4am. Brave lads that they are.
So why, if they portray themselves as working class heroes, do they mock council housing and the millions of decent people who live in it?
Gross, rancid, despicable hypocrisy.
Finally, if FCUB Andy is the 'top boy', former rag fanzine writer, liar in chief and King Joker Andy Walsh, then your bluff was well and truly called 20 or so years ago in The Palace nightclub in Levenshulme. You couldn't handle a couple of lagers then, and you can't handle reality now. Speccy dickhead.

Quality rant - which wouldn't have been complete without the old school playground jibe at the end! Get that posted in the comments section of the caughtoffside article ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 am --<br /><br />
politico said:
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/03/08/fc-united-pick-new-fight-with-manchester-city-and-council/

Yes, you're a deluded conspiracy theorist.

Why do you feel so threatened by us to write that hysterical inaccurate rubbish, with the pathetic Munich reference? Dont you know who else was killed in that plane crash apart from United players.
Manchester Council will find us an alternative, so we wont be needing the break away breakaway whatever thing, lol..

-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm --

15 pages so far on FC UNITED OF MANCHESTER.

Carry on.[/quote]

AndyFCUM?

You're not Andy Walsh are you? The most pointless, most despised, most pathetic individual in the history of football.

Why don't you just fuck off back to your own site and chat to the other 12 wankstained retarded members of your little gang.

Dr Mick said:
Why do you feel so threatened by us to write that hysterical inaccurate rubbish, with the pathetic Munich reference? Dont you know who else was killed in that plane crash apart from United players.
Manchester Council will find us an alternative, so we wont be needing the break away breakaway whatever thing, lol..

-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm --

15 pages so far on FC UNITED OF MANCHESTER.

Carry on.

AndyFCUM?

You're not Andy Walsh are you? The most pointless, most despised, most pathetic individual in the history of football.

Why don't you just fuck off back to your own site and chat to the other 12 wankstained retarded members of your little gang.[/quote]

don`t think so.... <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/andyfcum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/andyfcum</a>

politico said:
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/03/08/fc-united-pick-new-fight-with-manchester-city-and-council/

The truth has been out for many a year.....

Your all deluded fucking hypocritical turncoat plastic rags.

FC of Bury has never and never will be about a protest against the evil sof modern day football or the Glazers and other owners.

It is all about a few deluded rags on an ego trip.

You are to football fans across the country no better than the very owners you pretend to protest about.

fc scum had a meeting 2nite with mr lees (i think hes called) at 5,he woudnt give me the exact location of where the ground is going to be but i think its either the old monsall hospital site or in moston.i dont realy care but just passing info i was told..

n reddish blue said:
fc scum had a meeting 2nite with mr lees (i think hes called) at 5,he woudnt give me the exact location of where the ground is going to be but i think its either the old monsall hospital site or in moston.i dont realy care but just passing info i was told..

It doesnt mean they will get any funding though and the last project relied on council money iirc

n reddish blue said:

Wonderful....a council house for the very fans that like to mock us for being in a counc........:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.