feb 1st meet up at 2.00pm Lower Turks Head

If we go to the Turks head again, we may want to grab the section next to the upstairs outdoor bit, i can have a joint easier then :)

Nice pub, a bit small yes but i can deal with that.

Was good to see you all :)

TCIB said:
If we go to the Turks head again, we may want to grab the section next to the upstairs outdoor bit, i can have a joint easier then :)

Nice pub, a bit small yes but i can deal with that.

Was good to see you all :)

Have you sampled the Posh hot dog yet ?

TCIB said:
lol fuck that, got a pack of cheese n onion from the vending machine...a fucking quid it was.

You must have put over a ton on your card with what we supped in the bar, and you're moaning about a one pound back of crisps!?
Splash out mate, get yourself an £11.95 posh hot dog, lol.

Wish I would have gone on it now, sounded like a good day was had by all, and judging by the pictures ammy is one good looking blue:-)

tommo74 said:
Wish I would have gone on it now, sounded like a good day was had by all, and judging by the pictures ammy is one good looking blue:-)
If you've not been you should go mate although my arse is sore from the induction procedure

tommo74 said:

Definately go to one x<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:51 am --<br /><br />
ifiwasarichfan said:
I didn't like the Pub.

We were all crammed in and didn't have enough room to swing a United fan.

I much prefer the white one near Piccadilly Gardens where we all had a giggle playing pool with Rachel and Ric did a football quiz just for GDM and Skashion.

I preferred that one too !!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
worsleyweb said:
Loved the pub by the way, has it been extended???
Yes. We were chatting to the landlord after you'd gone. didn't realise it had been shut for over 20 years. Shall definitely be paying another visit there.
I've been in a couple of times for a "liquid lunch" on a work day, really nice pub, looks great, not filled with knobheads (this Saturday excluded). Decent pint too.

Matty said:
I've been in a couple of times for a "liquid lunch" on a work day, really nice pub, looks great, not filled with knobheads (this Saturday excluded). Decent pint too.
Exactly. Nice to try out some of the ales. It was like stepping into weirdo fantasyland when we moved down to the Printworks. From a proper pub atmosphere where everyone could talk without the annoyance of background music, straight into Sodom and Gomorrah.

another generation said:
Matty said:
Exactly. Nice to try out some of the ales. It was like stepping into weirdo fantasyland when we moved down to the Printworks. From a proper pub atmosphere where everyone could talk without the annoyance of background music, straight into Sodom and Gomorrah.

I agree that the Turks Head was better but not sure the Bierkeller actually resembled Sodom and Gomorrah.

You're getting a bit old testament on us there ag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.