feb 1st meet up at 2.00pm Lower Turks Head

ChrisNUFC said:
irlamblue70 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Well can't find the "let's have a chat thread" I have the day off so just lazing about the house hoping someone is going to start a controversial thread where's CTID1988 when you need him lol

Snap! I have a day off as well.

If you're bored you could come round and chop some logs for me for the fire as I can't be arsed.

Anyone with a day off can't possibly be bored at this time. Homes under the hammer is on

Might watch it after I finish watching MOTD again!!!

irlamblue70 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Well can't find the "let's have a chat thread" I have the day off so just lazing about the house hoping someone is going to start a controversial thread where's CTID1988 when you need him lol

If you're bored you could come round and chop some logs for me for the fire as I can't be arsed.

I 'm off too!!!

irlamblue70 said:
ChrisNUFC said:
irlamblue70 said:

Anyone with a day off can't possibly be bored at this time. Homes under the hammer is on

Might watch it after I finish watching MOTD again!!!

Do it then after the sheriffs are coming, top class. Wish i wasn't in work :(

Ammy said:
irlamblue70 said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I 'm off too!!!

Don't fancy coming round then do you AM? These logs won't chop themselves and I need the fire starting as I'm getting cold.

irlamblue70 said:
Ammy said:
irlamblue70 said:

I 'm off too!!!

Don't fancy coming round then do you AM? These logs won't chop themselves and I need the fire starting as I'm getting cold.
I don't need no logs to start a fire :-)

BlueBearBoots said:

Am off for 6 months.although knowing my company will be asked work in 3.beer,football n daytime tv is my plan.

BlueBearBoots said:
Found it: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=272211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=272211</a>

maccadon said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Am off for 6 months.although knowing my company will be asked work in 3.beer,football n daytime tv is my plan.

I'm just watching all the transfer news then having a wander round the shops then out for tea. No chopping of logs scheduled :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.