February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

An ideal situation would be Liverpool to win but slip up else where. Just as long as we win the title.

...or Liverpool lose against Bournemouth and United, we beat Chelsea on Sunday and we're top of the table before we even kick off in the final.
Lovely

Ah but that's what people aren't getting...

Nobody wants Liverpool to win! But nobody normal is going to be "cheering on" United as loads of threads keep saying (this is the third i've seen now). In my eyes cheering on United is no different to getting a "JLingz" tattoo, getting a Pogba haircut and having a "Sir Alex Ferguson" mural painted on the side of your house. Anyone cheering them on out of my lot down at Wembley on the day won't be getting a pint in my round the dirty Rag fuckers!

Now there is a difference in pouting your lips, nodding and thinking "okay Liverpool have dropped points, that'll do" and then celebrating if we capitalise over the following weeks. United beating Liverpool won't matter if we don't do our bit against West Ham and Bournemouth, and possible wins for us against those two will be when i'll do my cheering on.

I am not associating our title challenge with United in any way.

If you read the thread, you'll see more than a couple of people hoping for a draw or a Liverpool win.

I'd suggest an eye test. Unless you're also suggesting that cheering Bournmouth on against Liverpool tomorrow is no different to getting "Come on you Cherries" tattooed down your arm, or cheering Chelsea on against Liverpool being no different to having a John Terry mural painted on the side of your house.

No one's gonna award you more 'true blue' points if you don't crack a smile if United beat Liverpool mate.

...or Liverpool lose against Bournemouth and United, we beat Chelsea on Sunday and we're top of the table before we even kick off in the final.
Lovely
No mate you're wrong, it's much better that it's a draw at Old Trafford so we have an extra couple of points to make up in our chase for the title. At least United won't win though ey.

I don't get this big "utd love in" all of a sudden........utd's result against Liverpool will not define our season.

If we had performed better against Leicester, Palace etc. we wouldn't be having this discussion.

The fact we didn't win against the aforementioned teams, proves the point that some of us are trying to make that leagues are not won in one match, they are won and lost over 38 matches.

If you guys feel the need to "support" utd, even for a day, then crack on.

I'll be more concerned with City beating Chelsea.

I'm accused of hating utd more than loving City......... so for all you 24 hour utd fans, hope you enjoy your match - GGMU**

**This is said tongue in cheek and if I get lambasted for not cheering utd to win, then so be it.
I want City to win the league, the cups, everything...... the less utd win, then that's always a bonus

Nice to see someone on here at least gets it.

It's only February there's plenty to play for and I can still see the dippers dropping points in other games.

Fuck me you'd think you were on sadcafe judging by this thread!

Nice to see someone on here at least gets it.

It's only February there's plenty to play for and I can still see the dippers dropping points in other games.

Fuck me you'd think you were on sadcafe judging by this thread!

Haven't checked out their forums but you'd imagine that there isn't currently a debate on there as to whether they'd like us to beat Chelsea on Sunday or not because of their hatred for City.

It's an absolute no brainer, as is us wanting them to beat Liverpool.

Well they also want us to do them a favor against Chavs in Sunday so that they might get a chance to play in Europe.

There is only one question to answer. What's best for us, Liverpool losing or winning. Only one answer losing, whoever they are playing.

If you read the thread, you'll see more than a couple of people hoping for a draw or a Liverpool win.

I'd suggest an eye test. Unless you're also suggesting that cheering Bournmouth on against Liverpool tomorrow is no different to getting "Come on you Cherries" tattooed down your arm, or cheering Chelsea on against Liverpool being no different to having a John Terry mural painted on the side of your house.

No one's gonna award you more 'true blue' points if you don't crack a smile if United beat Liverpool mate.

Fuck united that result will not define the outcome. Let them win it for themselves not for us. Hope I don’t see any blues cheering them scumbags if they score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.