February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

Over the years we've seen utd win things, so it's lost it's impact. I wouldn't notice if they won something else.
Every time they beat teams like Fulham, Liverpool fans already think they are the best team that's ever kicked a football.
Do not underestimate the media. The world will never hear the end of it if they win a trophy.
For the good of every decent football fan, they have to be stopped!

With Slur Bacon Face doing the team talk I would normally wish them to lose and then piss myself laughing but I hope the media will be reporting on how he single-handedly motivated a u*d victory before neighbours City seal the Carabou Cup to make it a great day for Manchester

United owe us a favour - we beat Arsenal and thrashed Chelsea, which helps their top four ambitions.
Certainly want them to turn the Scousers over on Sunday but still hate them with a passion.

Agree with this. I think if Liverpool score first they'll toy with them after it. The rags got put in their place by PSG and showed what standard they currently are.

Yes, but Bin dippers record there is on a par with our record at Anfield, draw will do me.

There is nothing even remotely difficult about the decision.

Anyone who would look back on the Dippers winning the league in May and say but at least they beat United is a moron.
Only this. We are pretty much rags between the hours of 2 and 4pm on Sunday. I don’t even get the people that want a draw. A draw is not good enough for us, and leaves Liverpool in a great position. We need a rag win, nothing else will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.