February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

Really?

Oh I forgot bluemmon is behind the times, plenty of blues are refering to themselves as berts since 2011 as it is one less thing the rags have over us, only have empty seats left the poor dears
Bit like reds (MIBS) calling themselves the M word in the 90's

Well, I'm in the minority then.

I never want utd to win even a throw in, let alone a football match.

We do NOT need favours from them with still (currently) 12 matches to go.

Over 38 matches we will finish where we deserve to finish - it won't be because "that lot" have beaten the dippers

utd can go fook themselves (as can liverpool)

That's truly pathetic, mate. You're not a City fan, you're an ABU. You hate United more than you love City. You need to have a long hard look at yourself.

I'll be out on the pop somewhere in London, my original plans have changed so don't know where I'll be but I won't be looking for a pub to watch it.

All about the cup in this day.

That's truly pathetic, mate. You're not a City fan, you're an ABU. You hate United more than you love City. You need to have a long hard look at yourself.

Yeah, you're right, I'm not a City fan!!

My point is that we don't need favours, we are more than capable of winning the league with 12 games to go.

In 2012, 8 points behind with five games to go, we needed favours - step forward Wigan, Everton and Mike Deans 4 added minutes on May 13th

In 2014, we needed favours, step forward Crystal Palace, Dwight Gayle and a slippery pitch for Stevie G.

I hate utd, you are correct and I'd love nothing more than Liverpool to lose every single match between now and the end of the season..... if utd beat them, of course I'll be elated, but as I said, utd can go get fooked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.