FECK OFF CITY AND UR CRAP LOYALTY POINTS

Petr Čech said:
Citycitytid said:
Ban this little wum. Your that Roberto Mancini all over. Trying to tally up some posts to start another pathetic thread.

1. I'm not a faggot.
2. I don't say lolwut
3. I don't support Barcelona or juventus
4. he got banned
5. i support manchester city

For some one to get banned then register again the next day and know so much about his posts.... Hmm

Jnr Kisby said:
Petr Čech said:
1. I'm not a faggot.
2. I don't say lolwut
4. he got banned

lol_wut_russian_pear.jpg

Haha! funny

Citycitytid said:
Petr Čech said:
1. I'm not a faggot.
2. I don't say lolwut
4. he got banned

For some one to get banned then register again the next day and know so much about his posts.... Hmm

Sorry for double post!

Ok, you do know you can search these forums without signing up? And, After you guys demolished his ass yesterday, i signed up, because the people here are the best/funniest/most intelligent(some :p) people i've seen on the internet. + I've supported city for a couple of years and i hate that shit team from the other side of town.

Petr Čech said:
Citycitytid said:

Sorry for double post!

Ok, you do know you can search these forums without signing up? And, After you guys demolished his ass yesterday, i signed up, because the people here are the best/funniest/most intelligent(some :p) people i've seen on the internet. + I've supported city for a couple of years and i hate that shit team from the other side of town.

No offence, but you really are talking out of your arse now.

http://www.societyofstandupphysicists.co.uk/forum

Petr Čech said:
Citycitytid said:
Ban this little wum. Your that Roberto Mancini all over. Trying to tally up some posts to start another pathetic thread.

1. I'm not a faggot.
2. I don't say lolwut
4. he got banned

welcome back roberto..

sput the wonder pig said:
3400 today which my son has

just rang the ticket office.. and they have been told to stop selling tickets at 3400 and put it back up to 3600....

wankers

so pissed off... i have 4000 but my son only has 3520.......

what a load of cnuts

Before you get on your high horse if you had just phoned the ticket office at the time of your post then you would have got through to Ticket Line NOT our ticket office. The TO at the ground don't take calls til after 9am. I believe the club have had more than their fair share of trouble with the external ticketing people and from what I've heard it'll be getting sorted in the summer.

The criteria is still 3400 points - Ticket Line have given you the wrong information.

Petr Čech said:
Citycitytid said:

1. I'm not a faggot.
2. I don't say lolwut
4. he got banned
6. ur a Knobhead.!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.