feck u mccarthy

much rather see bolton, wigan and blackburn go down, they had a good atmosphere tonight and they played as well as they could have done[/quote]
Have you got something against north west teams or do you just like spending hours in traffic? ;)

I always liked Mc Carthy, what with his links to us etc, but to field a rserve team
at the swamp when they were at their most vulnerable was a joke so fuck him and his team
He gets what he deserves.
Wanker.

dctid said:
hilts said:
dont have a problem with him myself especially as an ex blue, he also pissed keane off royally, and in fairness the offside rule is an ass

we would have beat them anyhow though

Bang on fella - same here always liked him and as an ex blue i always give them some respect - it was obvious he had cranked him team up and they made a game of it without really threatening us - put it this way if wolves were to stay up i would be well happy.

Agree too, his job is to keep Wolves up, and he got the win he wanted from the Burnley game following at the expense of the rag game, which even his best team wouldn't have got anything from.

I thought his team played well tonight, and performances like that will keep them up.

No problem with McCarthy at all.

Why are people slating a manager for sticking up for his team?

There's some fucking dickheads on this forum.

hilts said:
dont have a problem with him myself especially as an ex blue, he also pissed keane off royally, and in fairness the offside rule is an ass

we would have beat them anyhow though
Excellent post. Anyone who pissed off Keane as much as Mick did is alright by me. Plus, as already stated he's an ex-blue. So he's a sore loser? This place isn't so pretty after we've lost (or drawn!) either.

Jock the blue said:
much rather see bolton, wigan and blackburn go down, they had a good atmosphere tonight and they played as well as they could have done
Have you got something against north west teams or do you just like spending hours in traffic? ;)[/quote]

no just there style of football and lousy supporters

Any City fan who has a problem with Mick is an idiot. They are obviously either young and don't recall the sterling service he gave City as a player or just a numpty.

BlueMo' said:
I always liked Mc Carthy, what with his links to us etc, but to field a rserve team
at the swamp when they were at their most vulnerable was a joke so fuck him and his team
Wanker.

Me too. He should have capitialised and done his best to get something out of that game.

The Wolves fans were right to be peed off imho.

Brumblue said:
Why are people slating a manager for sticking up for his team?

There's some fucking dickheads on this forum.

Well i'm one of those 'dickheads' then because I lost all respect for him when he fielded his reserves against the rags. He deserves everything he gets. Stick that 3-0 battering up your arse McCarthy

BlueMo' said:
Wanker.

So you go from really liking him, to thinking he's a wanker, for doing what he thought was best for his team.
Hmm !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.