Fed up of city/bluemoon.

Well you're right in that it is a bit depressing at the moment, but it's times like this that the famous City supporters humour comes to the fore. There will always be something to complain about no matter what, so if you stick with it in the bad times, the good times will feel even better.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Its a test scotty son......... only we, man city, the richest club on the planet, with the greatest fans to boot could make this the mother of all fuck ups. Be disillusioned, be angry but never lose the cause..........

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.
Even though large parts of eastland and many old and famous players have fallen or may fall into the grip of the scotch and rye and all the odious apparatus of stretford rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in trafford, we shall fight on the pitch and terraces, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in our home, we shall defend our club, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the turf, we shall fight on the mud, we shall fight in the away shitholes and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this club or a large part of it were beaten and cold, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the blue army, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New Man city, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the mother fucking premiership from the rag cun*s.

chin up lad (:
[edit]

Oh the foes will rise
With the sleep still in their eyes
And they'll jerk from their beds and think they're dreamin'.
But they'll pinch themselves and squeal
And know that it's for real,
The hour when City's ship comes in.

Patience, my brother.

scottyboi said:
Its fucked up it use to be really good on the main forum. Think i might take a break for abit lol its depressing ill come back when we have a new manager or actually start performing.

I hardly bother with the main forum, I just come on Off Topic, alot more fun down here than that depressing show up there!

Lol Scotty!

It will never change on topic, it's the way of the world, the average football fan knows fuck all, is led by the tabloids and struggles to differentiate between a throw in and a corner.

Just fuck the turds off and spend time down here, it's more fun, there's marginally less arseholes too.

Its a test scotty son......... only we, man city, the richest club on the planet, with the greatest fans to boot could make this the mother of all fuck ups. Be disillusioned, be angry but never lose the cause..........

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.
Even though large parts of eastland and many old and famous players have fallen or may fall into the grip of the scotch and rye and all the odious apparatus of stretford rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in trafford, we shall fight on the pitch and terraces, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in our home, we shall defend our club, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the turf, we shall fight on the mud, we shall fight in the away shitholes and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this club or a large part of it were beaten and cold, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the blue army, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New Man city, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the mother fucking premiership from the rag cun*s.

chin up lad (:
[edit]

THANK YOU!!! this is a code as zimmer is a itk its says WE ARE GETTING MOURINHO!!

Yeah 33 years of shit, this mini storm is nothing and let's no forget whats happened in the recent past and the fact we are mega rich and with fantastic owners like we have it's only a matter of time, sadly I think it'll get a tad worse untill it gets better but when then next chap is in charge things will once again look golden!

And others have said just avoid the main forums and stick to OT if it gets too depressing!

Its a test scotty son......... only we, man city, the Richest club On the planet, with the greatest fans to Boot could make this the mother of all fuck ups. Be disillusiOned, be angry but never lose the cause..........

I hAve, myself, full confideNce thAt if alL do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangeMents Are made, aS They are being made, we shall prove ourselvEs once more able to defend our home, to Ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

chin up lad (:
[edit]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.