Feel like am near rock bottom.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Time for some lighter hearted input to this thread.

I've been talking to some MILF and she had this to say about my ex

"She's past her sell by date and she ain't fresh bread let alone the best thing sliced .... people like me and you are where it's at :)"

I'm a bit slow on the uptake. Is she:

A) Giving me a confidence boost and possibly fishing for a compliment in return

or,

B) Inviting me to SHBDI at g-force

She's asked me to go for a drink with her , what say the cellar?

I must want my head feeling asking you lot this on a Friday night
Do you want her to tattoo it on her forehead?

j6FdRe5.gif

"She's past her sell by date and she ain't fresh bread let alone the best thing sliced .... people like me and you are where it's at :)"

or,

Never mind all that - how were your tea bags? Value for money?

Re: Feel like am near rock bottom. [update page 12 fri night!]

What a recovery you have made, people do recover, they always do but you have achieved within quick time. You must have done to attract the opposite sex so quickly. You obviously giving off signals of confidence and strength otherwise no women would latch on to you, they hate wimps, wimps that feel sorry for themselves.they know what they want.
I have done a bit of teasing on here today about women but believe me they are no mugs.

Well done mate. Now tread careful but enjoy that drink.

Listen to de niro. He's a wily silverback amongst we bonobos.

Wonderful thread. Heartwarming to see so many posters supporting a fellow blue in a time of need. Well played lads.
For me, and I'm 50 this year, I can honestly look back and say the hard times were the ones where I learned the most about myself. Grist for the mill. Take the next steps one at a time and be kind to yourself. Value what is really important for you in your life and build on that. There is a saying that people associate with money that goes, "Where there's muck there's brass" and I think that applies emotionally as much. Hard times can bring deep learning.Onwards and upwards mate.

dronefromsector7g said:

or,

Back doors gif incoming!

door_kick.gif

de niro said:
What a recovery you have made, people do recover, they always do but you have achieved within quick time. You must have done to attract the opposite sex so quickly. You obviously giving off signals of confidence and strength otherwise no women would latch on to you, they hate wimps, wimps that feel sorry for themselves.they know what they want.
I have done a bit of teasing on here today about women but believe me they are no mugs.

Well done mate. Now tread careful but enjoy that drink.

Don't know how entirely true that all is, My confidence has took a huge mullering, some of the things Ive been told have sunk in, and that includes on here such as , adopt a fuck you attitude and tackle all obstacles instead of lamenting the situation thats put me here, licked my wounds and am moved on.

does this MILF have any sisters or daughters (over 30)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.