Feeling flat?

I’m still miffed that City missed out on the double-double which has never been done. It would have been another first for City. Arrrgh! Fuck!
Don’t worry I’m sure we will do it eventually especially if Pep stays another couple of years, personally I’m exhausted with football, that Spurs game shredded my nerves it was worse than the CL final.

In order of feeling flat.

Wigan in the FA Cup Final.
Chelsea in the CL Final.
United in the FA Cup final.
In hindsight Madrid on penalties was probably on par with rags defeat as we'd have won second champions league tonight.
We're lucky that we don't often (under Pep) ever have oti suffer defeat unlike Liverpool and Arsenal. The one that would've possibly hurt the most is getting pipped by the dippers if we'd lost Brighton away

Fuck me there are some fucking needy snow flakes about.

Feeling flat ?

Get a grip of your feelings and your lives.

Where the hell is your strength of character,sense of perspective and reality.

Thank God some of you weren't preparing for D Day 80 years ago to save the country from Nazi enslavement.

I despair !!
You'll get the lirealists going.

In hindsight Madrid on penalties was probably on par with rags defeat as we'd have won second champions league tonight.
We're lucky that we don't often (under Pep) ever have oti suffer defeat unlike Liverpool and Arsenal. The one that would've possibly hurt the most is getting pipped by the dippers if we'd lost Brighton away
Yeh the Madrid was a stunner for me too but the upside was it probably allowed us to go and win the league. Looking back it was herculean effort to go on that incredible run in especially going to Spurs and walk away with the 3 points. The pressure on everybody that night was immense.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.