Feeling good thread!! Post match!

I got a haircut yesterday too. Nearly got arrested on the way there for having offensive hair in a built up area. My silver tongue got me out of it and I now look as if I haven't escaped from a place you shouldn't be able to escape from.

Might he a while before my team get to the last 4 of the CL though. But, forget about that, my hairdo has been brought back from the people pointing and laughing, to getting high fived and asked if I use Harmony. I don't, but that's how good it is

Well done you fuckers, great performance and result.

It's been a great 24 hours!! The football result last night and this morning I had some test results back that I've been really worrying about as they were invasive tests but they said I am NORMAL....... well as normal as Eccles Blue can ever be! One of my sons just said to me oh that means you are A B normal and I was on such a high it didn't dawn on me straight away! (Abnormal) :-)

Great 24hrs, city won last night, got into the gym and did a bit of swimming this afternoon for the first time since October. The sun is out, pubs will be ready for me tomorrow night. Fantastic!

Max is in for castration at 9am tomorrow. We have done the quarter final hoodoo, I shagged a larger shaped lady from work this afternoon, the pubs are opening. Everyone is going to be calmer and happier
That is just rubbing Max's nose in it, I hope he's not on here.

You better check the members for a Bluemax!

Haircut tomorrow, first post lockdown restaurant booked, and noticed cafe north have managed to sneak some tables outside so it might be super north breakfast after the hair cut tomorrow, oh and booked a bit of retro gig with 10cc for next March at the Bridgewater they were the first gig I went to at the age of 15 at the Apollo. Happy Days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.