Fek it..ive booked Istanbul

pedigreeblue

Ive done hamburg before and credit crunch is certainly crunching me, so after much turmoil ive decided to give that trip a miss, however just to pacify myself and because i happened to come across these flights ive booked Istanbul Mon- Friday
for a bargain £72.93 from Luton on Easyjet....Istanbul Istanbul..i am going.....lets fekkin hope we get there now...

was considering just that my self would you still go if we werent there or take a hit on the price of the flights?

uwerosler28 said:
was considering just that my self would you still go if we werent there or take a hit on the price of the flights?

Id still go, can think of a lot worse places to be for a week, get some sun and kebabs...and believe they got a bit of a market..

me 2 ! im flyin dublin luton on the tuesday night with ryanair and then the next morning luton istanbul with easyjet - comin back on the thursday into gatwick and then home to dublin.

mad or what ?

after last night definitely think we will make it

We're planning a coach trip. 18 hours from here (60miles south of Hamburg) to Zagreb. Overnight stay. Another 18 hours to Istanbul. Spend the day there. Watch game. 18 hours to Zagreb. Overnight stay again, then 18 hours back home.

Not gonna happen, mind. But it's better to plan ahead :-D

lucanblue said:
me 2 ! im flyin dublin luton on the tuesday night with ryanair and then the next morning luton istanbul with easyjet - comin back on the thursday into gatwick and then home to dublin.

mad or what ?

after last night definitely think we will make it

well if the team dont make it least should be a few blues there to drown our sorrows..maybe pay homage to the Blue Mosque..

pedigreeblue said:
Ive done hamburg before and credit crunch is certainly crunching me, so after much turmoil ive decided to give that trip a miss, however just to pacify myself and because i happened to come across these flights ive booked Istanbul Mon- Friday
for a bargain £72.93 from Luton on Easyjet....Istanbul Istanbul..i am going.....lets fekkin hope we get there now...

any idea what the hit is if you cancel?

pedigreeblue said:

Is luton gatwick ? cos thats what i booked about 3 months ago for £59 do you fly mon about 5am?

simonk said:
pedigreeblue said:

any idea what the hit is if you cancel?

If you cancel you lose your money

allan harper said:
pedigreeblue said:

Is luton gatwick ? cos thats what i booked about 3 months ago for £59 do you fly mon about 5am?

I fly out at 9.55 am . Luton is a lot nearer to manchester than Gatwick, north of london just off the M1..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.