Fellaini and Baines

CTID101 said:
He won't even play in midfield I don't think.

Moyes knows he is a loose cannon in midfield, he is nowhere near disciplined enough to do the role of sitting in midfield. Nor does he imo have the engine to do box to box.

That's why Moyes stuck him behind the striker and he can use his presence in and around the area to legally and illegally impact the play along with the striker.

You think he will play ahead of Rooney?

Manc in London said:
CTID101 said:
He won't even play in midfield I don't think.

Moyes knows he is a loose cannon in midfield, he is nowhere near disciplined enough to do the role of sitting in midfield. Nor does he imo have the engine to do box to box.

That's why Moyes stuck him behind the striker and he can use his presence in and around the area to legally and illegally impact the play along with the striker.

You think he will play ahead of Rooney?

I bloody well hope so

They're all crying on the caf. Funny thing is though, if they'd have got him a month ago for 5mil less, they'd still be crying 'not worth the money'.

*Whistles Laurel & Hardy tune.

Not defending utd here about overpaying the Sideshow bob fee, but didnt we just pay 4 mil for demicheles when he was free a fee weeks ago?

Graceyboy said:
Not defending utd here about overpaying the Sideshow bob fee, but didnt we just pay 4 mil for demicheles when he was free a fee weeks ago?
But was he still free when Vince picked up his injury?

MadchesterCity said:
I must admit I would rather City signed Fellaini than Fernandinho or Garcia.

Fellaini and YaYa in the middle of the pitch would scare the life out of opponents.

For me Fellaini is one of the best in the air in the league from an attacking and defensive perspective
How you can classify Fernandinho (top midfielder) and Garcia (very average) together is both amazing and ridiculous......have you ever seen these two play??????.....unbelievable.

br62 said:
MadchesterCity said:
I must admit I would rather City signed Fellaini than Fernandinho or Garcia.

Fellaini and YaYa in the middle of the pitch would scare the life out of opponents.

For me Fellaini is one of the best in the air in the league from an attacking and defensive perspective
How you can classify Fernandinho (top midfielder) and Garcia (very average) together is both amazing and ridiculous......have you ever seen these two play??????.....unbelievable.

Yes, I am a season ticket holder and travel to about a 3rd of away games.

Granted I have only seen Fernandinho for about 6 games playing for City and he looked amazing in the game against Chelsea in Champions League.

My point was and still is that Fellaini was the player I wanted us to sign, we could have got him for just over 20M

When you put the fees for Garcia and Fernandinho together then I would rather have had Fellaini. I may be proven wrong and I agree that Fernandinho should improve with game time

What are your credentials for being 100% certain that you are right on these players

Have you seen them play?

Fellaini & Yaya in midfield together......................................sorry I don't think so...................................both can be lazy ba*****s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.