Fellow City Fans...

Rodenberger10

Hi guys,

You don't here from me often because I usually just come on and look at what the opinions are of the fans on this forum. I have been a member of the site for a good while now and since I joined I have noticed things are getting more and more negative. Not only are we slagging our manager, players and board off but we are even turning on ourselves! I thought this would never happen and to see how much abuse our own players and fantastic new board get genuinley hurts me! I love our new situation and cannot find a single bad point yet but maybe thats just me being an optimist.

I have been a seasonticket holder with City since I was very young and now in my mid 20's. I don't need to tell anyone how emotional those last 2 decades have been and we have all shared it together... So why all this negativity on here?

This will be the last time I visit this site because its getting me down listening to a lot of your opinions and I know a lot of others are tired as well. I'm just going back to keeping in touch with our club by turning up week in week out, checking the website for news and wearing the colours. I am a genuine believer in this website and indeed any fans forum but it is quite frankely doin my head in!

I expect criticism from this but I honestly don't care... Lets try getting behind our team and club and look forward to the bright future we are destined for.

Thanks and will see some of you at the match

Rodenberger10 said:
Hi guys,

You don't here from me often because I usually just come on and look at what the opinions are of the fans on this forum. I have been a member of the site for a good while now and since I joined I have noticed things are getting more and more negative. Not only are we slagging our manager, players and board off but we are even turning on ourselves! I thought this would never happen and to see how much abuse our own players and fantastic new board get genuinley hurts me! I love our new situation and cannot find a single bad point yet but maybe thats just me being an optimist.

I have been a seasonticket holder with City since I was very young and now in my mid 20's. I don't need to tell anyone how emotional those last 2 decades have been and we have all shared it together... So why all this negativity on here?

This will be the last time I visit this site because its getting me down listening to a lot of your opinions and I know a lot of others are tired as well. I'm just going back to keeping in touch with our club by turning up week in week out, checking the website for news and wearing the colours. I am a genuine believer in this website and indeed any fans forum but it is quite frankely doin my head in!

I expect criticism from this but I honestly don't care... Lets try getting behind our team and club and look forward to the bright future we are destined for.

I agree with you and recently started a thread on similar grounds recently.

It seems that City fans are getting into the mindset of expecting things NOW and many hit the moan button far to quickly.

I know we have al waited a long,long time for success but another 12 months wouldnt hurt would it?

Does my head in as well fella but as has been pointed out to me the purpose of a board such as this is for people to air their, often opposing views. All you can do is hang around and put your point of view in writing on here and try to turn the negativity around.

Rodenberger10 said:
Hi guys,

im with you mate....just stay on offtopic mostly now

Citycitytid said:
Rodenberger10 said:
Hi guys,

im with you mate....just stay on offtopic mostly now

So the negativity brigade win again...!!

Dont cut your noses off to spite your faces..Its a great Forum with opposing views..

As long as you air your views and they are welcomed by some on here..whats the problem..

you can help the good fight by remaining and giving your inputs..you may not like what you hear sometimes but neither do the negative posters on here..

Finally lads...are'nt you by your actions being negative too??

Us positives on here need all the backup we can get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.