Female Celebs Who (may) Smell

Re: Celebs Who (may) Smell

Roy Keane - when he moved house a few years back they had to fumigate his old gaff - rotting food all over the place etc.

Julia Roberts, any woman who allows that kind of armpit growth will have you gagging from 5 yards away!

Slightly off topic, and may warrant its own thread. But does a females nether regions change your opinion on them?

Like if Michelle Keegan had a fanny like a lions main, would it make you think twice? Or does even the thought of it but you off her a little bit.

Just a thought. I'll get back to work :)

Ed Balls - would stink of pasties
Madonna - stale cigs

chris85mcfc said:
Slightly off topic, and may warrant its own thread. But does a females nether regions change your opinion on them?

Like if Michelle Keegan had a fanny like a lions main, would it make you think twice? Or does even the thought of it but you off her a little bit.

Just a thought. I'll get back to work :)

No way i would go near a hairy beaver again. Did it once and it was horrible, when it got wet the minge juice got all in the hairs and ended up looking like somebody had put vaseline one a toupée

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.