Female managers in mens football?

Caveman said:
MSP said:
Here is the one, low league team in Croatia

60692164.jpg

I guess players can't wait to come on training sessions :)
No wedding ring!

Nope....I can't see her ring in that picture either.

And it's not for the want of trying.

1961_vintage said:
I can see the City team in 10 years being made up of both male and female players, and probably another 10 beyond that before we see women managing at the higher levels.

It will never happen. Women are physically inferior to men. That's not sexist, it's a fact.

As for women managers? That will never happen either. Until they play at the highest level, no club would ever take one on, unless it was for publicity purposes.

Even if women did make it in the Prem, they still wouldn't be given the chance to manage. How long is it since the first black player and how many black managers are there ?

20 years to see a female manager at the higher levels ? Not a fucking chance!

stony said:
1961_vintage said:
I can see the City team in 10 years being made up of both male and female players, and probably another 10 beyond that before we see women managing at the higher levels.

It will never happen. Women are physically inferior to men. That's not sexist, it's a fact.

As for women managers? That will never happen either. Until they play at the highest level, no club would ever take one on, unless it was for publicity purposes.

Even if women did make it in the Prem, they still wouldn't be given the chance to manage. How long is it since the first black player and how many black managers are there ?

20 years to see a female manager at the higher levels ? Not a fucking chance!

I agree. I don't even like women's football, Not to say I wouldn't like to see a female football manager if she knows her stuff and can do the job.

squirtyflower said:
Bit of an oxymoron there bob

I think people should have jobs on merit not because or gender or creed. If a women was qualified to be a football manager then that should be enough to get her that job. It is less likely to happen though because of attitudes within the dressing room. And women's football isn'tentertaing to me as much as men's football. Men's football is more skillful, technical and entertaining.

bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:

I think people should have jobs on meti not because or gender. If a women was qualified to be a football manager then that should be enough to get her that job. It is less likely to happen though because of attitudes within the dressing room. And women's football isn'tentertaing to me as much as men's football. Men's football is more skillful, technical and entertaining.
Just joshing with you bob, being the most misogynist on Bluemoon

squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:

I think people should have jobs on meti not because or gender. If a women was qualified to be a football manager then that should be enough to get her that job. It is less likely to happen though because of attitudes within the dressing room. And women's football isn'tentertaing to me as much as men's football. Men's football is more skillful, technical and entertaining.

Yeah yeah lol

bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:

Yeah yeah lol
I go to the match with three girls, and they get grief from some fellas, if a woman had the credentials then why not manage a team, but at the moment I don't see how she will get to the top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.