Female tatoos

Think you have to have a lot of confidence to be able to carry off a certain ammount of tattoos and look beautiful. Some females just look awful.

I've never wanted any - personally - but should I ever - they would have to mean something. Something along the lines of Angelina Jolie lat and long of the children's birth places that are individual - not mickey mouse on her left buster.

2naobhg.jpg

looks like this lady regrets hers:

C_AMY_WINEHOUSE_3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I love Amy and hope she comes back better than ever without that tosser ( just needs to get his name scraped off her left tit first)

mammutly said:
mrcunny said:
mammutly said:
Sexy or not? Personally, I don't like them.

female%20tattoo.png

I use to think girl with tattoo =easy.
but now i find them a turn on...

Saying that, 'lights off' is not to be sniffed at!

Something occured to me while i was soiling my sock, im not sure that it suits the older woman. thoughts...lol

Something occured to me while i was soiling my sock, im not sure that it suits the older woman. thoughts...lol[/quote]

there was an ad on tv, not long ago, think it was for some type of non stick pan - the selling point that it would be one of your better ideas - and the camera pans out to a barbed wired tattoo - on an old lady, whose skin has started to sag and the tattoo has faded - looked so wrong.

They tattoo eyeballs ffs what next

Toby i had got you down as that mysterious leopard man...lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.