feminists( the modern sort)

2sheikhs

I've seen a few clips lately of modern day feminists claiming that women only get 81% of what a man gets paid for the same job. Isn't that illegal? Why don't they name and shame the companies that are doing this?

I have looked into it Karen.
You were a nurse. Did the male nurses get paid more than you? Of course not.
This pay gap fails to mention that men do more overtime than women in general. If someone in the same job does 20 hours overtime in a week, of course they'll be paid more.

I have looked into it Karen.
You were a nurse. Did the male nurses get paid more than you? Of course not.
This pay gap fails to mention that men do more overtime than women in general. If someone in the same job does 20 hours overtime in a week, of course they'll be paid more.
I can't remember that far back but when i was an exec at a large company the men in the same position were paid more
Basic pay is the point not who does what overtime so google again and don't set it up as a femist issue because the thread will only go one way

Can you name a company that pays a lower basic rate of pay for women than it does for men Karen?

I can't remember that far back but when i was an exec at a large company the men in the same position were paid more
Basic pay is the point not who does what overtime so google again and don't set it up as a femist issue because the thread will only go one way

Did you ask for a pay rise?

I think it's an immensely difficult thing to analyse as experience is hard to quantify.

I wonder when the statistics are tallied for pay comparisons if they take into account only single men and single women of the same age, same years of experience with no long term absences (maternity for example) and in the same industry (global tech companies for example)?

I've never seen discrimination where I work. I see lots of support for women because they do miss out due to absences and there have less role models as they'd not have been as many women in the tech world as long.

I wonder when the statistics are tallied for pay comparisons if they take into account only single men and single women of the same age, same years of experience with no long term absences (maternity for example) and in the same industry (global tech companies for example)?

I've never seen discrimination where I work. I see lots of support for women because they do miss out due to absences and there have less role models as they'd not have been as many women in the tech world as long.
Do you know how much everyone in your company earns? It is not about over time or maternity leave it is about the same basic pay across the board for both sexes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.