ferdinand and vidic to start tuesday.

Trigger said:
Shooter 83 said:
They played when we scored 3 at the swamp, nowt to worry about.

Correct mate, and that was without Tevez!

With him actually, but he wasn't properly fit, however now his form has become power w*nk worthy

Doesn't matter who turns up, who plays, little kids or big kids, they will want to win this or certainly not go into the second leg chasing a lost cause. Make no mistake, there is mileage in this leg, as much for MANUre as there is for us.

Come on City!

You knew he was always going to play his strongest avalible team once Leeds dicked them, after 65 minuets Saturday he taken both Roony and Bebatov off.
I don't expect anything other than a rag first 11 on Tuesday, if we win there is no excuse from the rag masses now and I still think we can over the 2 legs.

A 2 goal lead to take to the swamp would be nice.

onceabluealways said:
Both of them have not been at the same level this season, key for Rags is whether rooney plays

this.

only person i want to see rested by baconface.

Can we knock this 'I will play the kids' myth on the head. The team that the whisky drinking twat sent out against Spurs was as follows:- Kuszczak, Neville, Brown, Vidic, De Laet, Park,
Gibson, Anderson, Obertan, Welbeck, Berbatov. He also had Owen, Giggs, Carrick and Fletcher on the bench. Arsenal had EIGHT teenagers playing against us when we beat them, end of discussion. Fergie doesn't have the bottle to play eight teenagers.......

Eds said:
Can we knock this 'I will play the kids' myth on the head. The team that the whisky drinking twat sent out against Spurs was as follows:- Kuszczak, Neville, Brown, Vidic, De Laet, Park,
Gibson, Anderson, Obertan, Welbeck, Berbatov. He also had Owen, Giggs, Carrick and Fletcher on the bench. Arsenal had EIGHT teenagers playing against us when we beat them, end of discussion. Fergie doesn't have the bottle to play eight teenagers.......

Spot on.Another load of ferguson media spin and bollocks debunked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.