Ferdinands Tweet..bwahahahahaha

Trust old gimp gob to stick his two penneth worth in..

wonder where he got the two pence from ?? erm oh yeah. arf!!!

What sums him up is after we won the league he could not bring himself to say "manchester City". he kept saying "congratulate the other team".
If Utd win it this year, Kompany will if asked say congratulations to Man Utd.

Difference in class off the field between us and them.

And i still dont know why to this day they did not get done for thier behaviour at full time in the semi final, mostly led by ferdinand. One of the worst sportsmanship i have ever seen

hertsblue said:
What sums him up is after we won the league he could not bring himself to say "manchester City". he kept saying "congratulate the other team".
If Utd win it this year, Kompany will if asked say congratulations to Man Utd.

Difference in class off the field between us and them.

And i still dont know why to this day they did not get done for thier behaviour at full time in the semi final, mostly led by ferdinand. One of the worst sportsmanship i have ever seen
I seem to recall the commentator singling out Balotelli for not 'being graceful' about the win

You really could not fucking make it up

Did look like we were going potentially 8 points behind but now it's down to just 4.
Great weekend for us and Ferdinand just never learns, the stupid twat. He just can't keep his mouth shut ha ha !

Twitter today lol

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5
Not a bad point away at Swansea...start of a tough festive schedule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.