fergie anyone?

Bill

why not, he's obviously at the end of his tenure, i think the rags will let him go rather than rooney.he's 68 and says he could do 5 more years, we will have won everything by then.

No sane person would choose Rooney over Fergie after what the man has done for man u, if relationship is as bad as people say, Rooney is off. Fergie is the only man thats keeping that club together

de niro said:
why not, he's obviously at the end of his tenure, i think the rags will let him go rather than rooney.he's 68 and says he could do 5 more years, we will have won everything by then.

Five years more? WTF will he be trying to pull, which stretch of Sale Water will he be trying to walk on, and won't be long before he's down Salford Quays trying to turn the water into Chateau d'Yquem. He is becoming an embarrassment to MANUre, football and anything he wants to talk about. He's only a few years older than me, but Jeez, hope I don't get like that.

Oh, and his first signing will be Darren Fletcher!

gooney said:
No sane person would choose Rooney over Fergie after what the man has done for man u, if relationship is as bad as people say, Rooney is off. Fergie is the only man thats keeping that club together

all the more reason to go for him, weaken them completely. they would be nothing without him, they were nothing before he got there.

The way some Bluemooners are jizzing themselves senseless over the thought of City signing the granny-shagging scumbag, I'm sure it won't be too long before you net a few trying to tell you how great it'd be for us to get 'Fergie'. It'd piss the rags off after all, wouldn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.