fergie anyone?

I could handle Rooney but I wouldn't have that old senile, sour faced bag of piss anywhere near City.

If we brought in Ferguson, it would be the first thing to ever challenge my City fandom. I might just go and support Bury if we brought in that waste of oxygen.

LoveCity said:
If we brought in Ferguson, it would be the first thing to ever challenge my City fandom. I might just go and support Bury if we brought in that waste of oxygen.

i would have thought you would want the best at city, like it or not he is.
actually better than jose.

He WAS the best but not any longer , he is heading the same way as Busby staying on too long , staying loyal to ageing players and losing his perception of the changing modern game , keep him there for five more years and they WILL go down , history is happily repeating itself .

Not a fucking chance. Good manager but way too much of a twat and probably too old/drunk to go to another club and build anything worthwhile anyway. He has carried that club for years but surely a lot of that is relying on everything he has put in place over the last 20 years, to start all that again would be a different proposition. He wouldn't come anyway because he will be there in one way or another for the rest of his life like Busby, I would imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.