fergie anyone?

No for rooney. No for fergie.

We dont want to beat united by taking their best, We want to beat their best.

The only player i would consider taking is Vidic, Pair him with Kompany. No one else.

onceabluealways said:
I can honestly say - if the red faced git, keane, becks or any of the neville gits evr come to city in any capacity then i will hand in my 40 year season ticket.

They represent evrything about the rags i hate and there are just some lines that can 't be crossed

rooney yes, alex yes but no way would we get becks, dream come true but it just wont happen.he's a red though and though.he does'nt need our money.

de niro said:
BlueMoonie said:
You could actually support that bacon faced rat and accept him as our manager?

we had alan ball.

But as Franny said "he has a world cup medal". As if that made it ok!!

I like the OP subject matter as a bit of light relief away from "Rooney Anyone?" but can you imagine that bacon faced sweaty breathing over the Sheikh with his scotch ranked odour?

BlueMoonie said:
You could actually support that bacon faced rat and accept him as our manager?

I assume that the OP was just joking - scary that not everyone realised that and can see something other than he is a totally despicable twat that we should not have anything to do with - if I had my way I would ban him from Eastlands even on derby day

of course it was just some fun, passes a quiet day, fergie has lost it, he did a while back for me and although i'd would have loved jose to here i would not swop mancini for anyone now, when we have our full squad out he'll play the right way for the task in hand on that day.
i'm convinced that we are going to the very top.

rooney or not.

de niro said:
of course it was just some fun, passes a quiet day, fergie has lost it, he did a while back for me and although i'd would have loved jose to here i would not swop mancini for anyone now, when we have our full squad out he'll play the right way for the task in hand on that day.
i'm convinced that we are going to the very top.

rooney or not.

Joking aside, I'd have Ferguson as our manager. He's a winner after all.

Looking at how he managed to kick a football boot square in Beckham's face and coupled with the fact that Rooney can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo at the moment, I reckon he'd be a better bet than Rooney to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.