Fergie Charged again...

Stevecefn said:
I know this won't be popular on here but I believe Fergie has been treated harshly this time by the FA, the charge is for talking about a referee before a game and not for anything he may have said in particular about the ref. Carlo Ancelotti also talked about the referee yet he hasn't been charged by the FA. You can't charge one and not the other in my view.
Then the pissed up twat should learn to keep his mouth shut!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
YOUR MAN UNITED....... erm someone help me out here, I want to say "you do what you want" but at the moment it doen't feel right

we do what bernstein tells us to do ?

Stevecefn said:
I know this won't be popular on here but I believe Fergie has been treated harshly this time by the FA, the charge is for talking about a referee before a game and not for anything he may have said in particular about the ref. Carlo Ancelotti also talked about the referee yet he hasn't been charged by the FA. You can't charge one and not the other in my view.

For me, Sky asked the questions about the ref and Fergie just answered them, then he's in the brown and smelly. Sky are twats and if the same scenario happened to Bobby Manc, I would expect him to tell Sky Sports News to shove their microphones up their chutney lockers.

Stevecefn said:
Ancelotti never criticises referees ever. Whether they make decisions in our favour or not he makes a point of saying he respects their decisions and puts wrong calls (either for or against us) down to luck. Since he's been at Chelsea we've been getting the rub of the green from ref decisions more often than usual, probably because Ancelotti is the only manager in the league to not give them any shit.

Ferguson however tried to manipulate the officials before a ball had even been kicked and he does this tirelessly. Its a deliberate attempt to get the officials on his side, which constitutes cheating. Most other managers rightly complain when bad calls go against them, very few managers actually respect all the decisions they make (like Ancelotti) and then there's Ferguson and Mourhino who attempt to manipulate them to gain an advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.