Fergie - I'll die before City top us (Fingers Crossed)

Just read the Daily Mirror can't believe it Old Bacon Face has a terminal illness!!!!!YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

vezbayornho said:
"Liverpool will always be the derby game because of the history.

they ALWAYS say this.

i've noticed either rags who are not from manchester say this or rags who are trying to kid themselves say this. a few years ago their biggest game was blackburn, then it was arsenal. cos their support is so fragmented it all depends on who is challenging them at the time who their biggest game is. proper old school united fans from manchester who've been going for donkeys years always tell me city is STILL their game. don't let any red issue johnny come lately tell you any different.

more mind games and more amo for us to post all over the dressing room walls! they need to remember all the shit he is saying about us before we go out tomo and then really fucking give it the reds twats!!

Why don't the media ever admit that Fergie is speaking in tongues these days and making about as much sense as a lobotomised goldfish? What a load of useless sychphants. Why can't they tell the fucking truth for once in their rag worshiping, close-minded lives. They're like the fucking Moonies, for crying out loud. Piss off. Especially SSN.

Absolutely to Mancunian United fans we are the derby. I mean for most of Fergusons tenure Liverpool haven't even been challengers for the title. So for long periods of time it was Arsenal and Chelsea who were their biggest rivals. The only reason Ferguson brings up Liverpool is because he is so hell bent on beating the 18 league titles. The only reason the hate is reciprocated by Liverpool is because the scousers absolutely detest United for gaining on the record.

But to Mancs... the derby is always the derby. So Ferguson can fuck off with his "it means nothing" talk.

I hope he's alive and in charge when we topple them.

It'd probably kill him anyway.

yea, i can really see us thrashing united tomorrow, what with bellamy upfront on his own, i mean, he's great in the air isn't he. and who else have we got upfront? erm...erm...someone else who'll beat the defenders in the air...i know! maybe tevez!..if not i'm sure ireland can give shauny a piggy up.

if we didn't have injuries, it would be a belter, but unfortunately, it HAS hapenned and it's gonna be a toughy!

ferge will be alive when city top united, but he won't be well.

Underdogs? Maybe they won't be underdogs for awhile but we will certainly be able to topple them in the standings!

Fergie will be having a fit this season trying to control his fear.

I doubt he will be manager next season though because clearly the EPL has our name written all over it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.