Fergie (merged)

Re: Fergie

Interpolantics said:
JM Mcr said:
Interpolantics said:
The leagues over boys and I have no problem in saying this.We are 9 pts clear and have ye at OT this year in the run in,that's a big difference.I'm not one bit worried that we will throw this away,ye might close it a bit but ye are deluded if you think we throw away another league.
Bit of a foolish thing to say in my opinion, it's not over til it's over. It's one thing being confident but any team in the world can lose back to back matches. With 3 points for a win, should that happen, things can change very quickly. I'm fairly confident myself but have been watching football long enough to know you don't count your chickens before they've hatched.

Nah 20 is ours mate,no doubt in my mind.They might close the gap a bit,it's only a might but we'll finish them off in OT,guarantee it.
Sad c..t on here on a Sat night why aren't you at the airport or train station getting ready to travel to the swamp. Couldn't give a f..k if you do win your 20th does that mean another mins applause or something over your place when we come next season.

Re: Fergie

JM Mcr said:
mcmanus said:
JM Mcr said:
You may be right but shouting the odds about it with 13 games to go is tempting fate. Think I'll stick to taking it game by game and leave the arrogant predictions to others..

Soft kunt.
soft c*nt/arrogant twat, bit of a win/win situation for you isnt it......ah well, how will I sleep tonight knowing such a well adjusted individual as yourself thinks I'm a c*nt AND soft - grow up!

Soft kunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.