Fergiesum interview

TheMightyQuinn said:
scottyboi said:
lmfao. I would prefer him have all his limbs amputated and thrown around the south stand during matches.

I wouldn't want to touch him dead or alive. One of the few people in this world I can justifiably wish death upon to be honest.

Be funny as fuck though throwing the twat around the south stand and even at van persie if he takes a corner?

scottyboi said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I wouldn't want to touch him dead or alive. One of the few people in this world I can justifiably wish death upon to be honest.

Be funny as fuck though throwing the twat around the south stand and even at van persie if he takes a corner?

I'd enjoy watching it, just wouldn't want to touch him personally lol

TheMightyQuinn said:
scottyboi said:

I'd enjoy watching it, just wouldn't want to touch him personally lol

The vains in his nose annoy me. I despise him and hope its a long painful process.

Horrible **** of a man. He thinks he is the top dog but he will never be respected like Clough and Robson were.

FUCKING ****!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Horrible **** of a man. He thinks he is the top dog but he will never be respected like Clough and Robson were.

FUCKING ****!

Well said.

No wonder his son is an alleged bent bastard who kicks fuck out of his wife allegedly.

Scum through and through.

Karma is a woman though and surely that twat has a lot coming.

Immaculate Pasta said:

FUCKING ****!

I agree. He is no professional he is a joke a successful one but a cowardly snidey shit and he does not deserve the shit he has achieved.

Im getting pissed off now lol

my favorite had to be "berbaflop could have scored 5" maybe he would have, except he's fucking shit!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

FUCKING ****!

Well said.

No wonder his son is an alleged bent bastard who kicks fuck out of his wife allegedly.

Scum through and through.

Karma is a woman though and surely that twat has a lot coming.

I too will have a bacon face is dead party, can I crash your gathering as well tmq?

I didn't pay attention to his interview as I was transfixed on the great big bogey hanging from his purple nose.

I would put him in a container and let every city fan have a shit and piss on him. He would then drown in the stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.