ferguson leaving rags

Viva Rivaldo said:
Lucky Toma said:
Just out of curiosity does anyone know what time-scale these bets work on? A week? Month? Before the start of the season?

Not that I believe there is any credibility in this rumour. It would be an extremely odd time for Ferguson to leave.
I'll give you odds of 15000/1 that he leaves in the next 30 seconds.

Actually, I've been meaning to PM you.

As for the OP - it's clear he's only going to leave once he's set us up with an extremely young squad for the future, and that won't be complete until all the old guard have retired. We've got our defence set up with Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Jones & Fabio (possibly even Varane) who all have experience at the highest level, and possibly our keeper if we sign The Gayer.

We have good striker options, though I think he'll try and bring in at least one more big signing up front before he retires. The real problem is the midfield; I don't think he'll retire until he's comfortable that our midfield can contend with the best in the country/Europe, and that means investment is needed.

Anyway, this is all academic as he's going to live forever, or failing that, control us from beyond the grave with his dark, dark magic that the scousers seem convinced he's capable of.

ferguson, hes the only man who can plait shit

I am not predicting an iminent retirement from ferguson but you do wonder as to the conditions and circumstances in which he finally will go. Clearly, he would want to retire following a successful season and then when would he announce this? Shortly after the last game perhaps? Assuming good health i doubt he would go mid-season, and i think most likely, he would be on a close season holiday with his family when the final decision is made.
The circumstances of seeing a few of his trusted players leaving/retiring and particularly his comments on van der sarr's retirement would suggest it is in his thoughts. Then there is the noisey neighbours. If he was 10 years younger he would relish the challenge from City, but say for example we signed Sanchez, a player he wants, maybe, just maybe, he will think now is the time to retire while still at the top. Err, is he on holiday at the moment?

superwatsonwatson said:
I am not predicting an iminent retirement from ferguson but you do wonder as to the conditions and circumstances in which he finally will go. Clearly, he would want to retire following a successful season and then when would he announce this? Shortly after the last game perhaps? Assuming good health i doubt he would go mid-season, and i think most likely, he would be on a close season holiday with his family when the final decision is made.
The circumstances of seeing a few of his trusted players leaving/retiring and particularly his comments on van der sarr's retirement would suggest it is in his thoughts. Then there is the noisey neighbours. If he was 10 years younger he would relish the challenge from City, but say for example we signed Sanchez, a player he wants, maybe, just maybe, he will think now is the time to retire while still at the top. Err, is he on holiday at the moment?

No. He was spotted leaving the Bishop Blaize absolutely cunted a couple of hours ago.

MCC said:
superwatsonwatson said:

No. He was spotted leaving the Bishop Blaize absolutely cunted a couple of hours ago.
How can you tell he's ''cunted''? Always looks the same!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.