Ferguson On Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M18CTID said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Look at all the clowns on this thread, desperate to show how much they "don't give a shit" by banging on about wanting baconface to have a heart attack on the sidelines.

It's bollocks and if someone on here posted up something from Red Issue where someone had said the same thing about City the same characters would be the most vocal in proclaiming that person to be utter scum, a wanker, a disgrace, etc, etc, etc.

That it is a mod that did it, it is still here and that everyone is so in awe is just a bit more of a joke.

I have had no dealings with the mods on here but I have winessed plenty of warnings bein given out, threads suspended and threads deleted for all sorts of things, including being distasteful. A lot of the time on the whim of individuals mods.

I've also seen mods hand out warnings and bannings for abuse and then later seen them doing the same thing just because someone has a different view to them.

This thread, to me, is just another example of the same thing. I would like a decent bet that if it was a new poster who had posted the heart attack thing then there would be a chance they would be subject to a warning to tone it down and the bunch of sycophants would not have rushed to their defence. It's well over the top, regardess who posted it.

(PS: I have never even commented on the moderation on here before, so I'm not one of the 'hang the mods' brigade - they do a good job on the whole. This thread is a complete joke though and shows why some people do have a go. No doubt there will be plenty of angry comments now. I couldn't care less. Football fans are so one eyed and hypocritical.)

While you've got a point, I think you'll probably find that de niro's comments were a bit tongue-in-cheek and you've taken them way too seriously. Then again, why should anyone shed any tears when the most despicable man in football finally pops his clogs? And that's not just the bitter and twisted view of City fans - many fans of many other clubs feel exactly the same way. Great manager but a complete and utter low-life bastard as a person. And if someone's a bastard when they're alive, they're still a bastard when they're dead. I've never broken a minute's silence in my life and I won't do it if one was to be held in his memory - I'd simply refuse to take my seat until it was over.

And if United fans want to spout similar stuff about our players, managers, and fans, etc, they're perfectly entitled to. All my red mates took great delight in sending me joke texts after Foe died but instead of seeing my arse about it, I just let it ride. Some people just take things way too seriously at times - we've all been guilty of saying the wrong thing at times but when it comes down to it, it really is just a case of Sticks and stones at the end of the day. Wishing a heart-attack on the manager of Manchester United isn't very pleasant at all but then I again he isn't a very pleasant person so there's no way I'm going to be losing any sleep over it.

I'll also add that on many occasions I've found your posts to be vindictive, antagonistic, and downright fucking confrontational so I don't think you're in a particularly good position to go around preaching to others.
a bit tongue in cheek,to wish someone dead,that is no way a joke mate,the fact that a mod started all this, its wrong

lionheart said:
Sorry if its old news but here is what Ferguson thought of Mark Hughes as a potential manager when playing under him. Time for sweet revenge next month!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/dec/10/sir-alex-ferguson-mark-hughes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... ark-hughes</a>

Of course, Fergies got our best interests at heart.......

M18CTID said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Look at all the clowns on this thread, desperate to show how much they "don't give a shit" by banging on about wanting baconface to have a heart attack on the sidelines.

It's bollocks and if someone on here posted up something from Red Issue where someone had said the same thing about City the same characters would be the most vocal in proclaiming that person to be utter scum, a wanker, a disgrace, etc, etc, etc.

That it is a mod that did it, it is still here and that everyone is so in awe is just a bit more of a joke.

I have had no dealings with the mods on here but I have winessed plenty of warnings bein given out, threads suspended and threads deleted for all sorts of things, including being distasteful. A lot of the time on the whim of individuals mods.

I've also seen mods hand out warnings and bannings for abuse and then later seen them doing the same thing just because someone has a different view to them.

This thread, to me, is just another example of the same thing. I would like a decent bet that if it was a new poster who had posted the heart attack thing then there would be a chance they would be subject to a warning to tone it down and the bunch of sycophants would not have rushed to their defence. It's well over the top, regardess who posted it.

(PS: I have never even commented on the moderation on here before, so I'm not one of the 'hang the mods' brigade - they do a good job on the whole. This thread is a complete joke though and shows why some people do have a go. No doubt there will be plenty of angry comments now. I couldn't care less. Football fans are so one eyed and hypocritical.)

While you've got a point, I think you'll probably find that de niro's comments were a bit tongue-in-cheek and you've taken them way too seriously. Then again, why should anyone shed any tears when the most despicable man in football finally pops his clogs? And that's not just the bitter and twisted view of City fans - many fans of many other clubs feel exactly the same way. Great manager but a complete and utter low-life bastard as a person. And if someone's a bastard when they're alive, they're still a bastard when they're dead. I've never broken a minute's silence in my life and I won't do it if one was to be held in his memory - I'd simply refuse to take my seat until it was over.

And if United fans want to spout similar stuff about our players, managers, and fans, etc, they're perfectly entitled to. All my red mates took great delight in sending me joke texts after Foe died but instead of seeing my arse about it, I just let it ride. Some people just take things way too seriously at times - we've all been guilty of saying the wrong thing at times but when it comes down to it, it really is just a case of Sticks and stones at the end of the day. Wishing a heart-attack on the manager of Manchester United isn't very pleasant at all but then I again he isn't a very pleasant person so there's no way I'm going to be losing any sleep over it.

I'll also add that on many occasions I've found your posts to be vindictive, antagonistic, and downright fucking confrontational so I don't think you're in a particularly good position to go around preaching to others.
well said my friend

M18CTID said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

and i would also like to add,who the fuck asked you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.