Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a hamstring injury.

I suppose at least we have a 2 week international break coming up after two weeks so I am hopeful it will just be a month out meaning he will miss just the next two weeks of football.

Two tough games coming up but at least we have a decent points gap in the league and the CL tie with Basle should be done and dusted at 4-0.

Looks like a hamstring injury.

I suppose at least we have a 2 week international break coming up after two weeks so I am hopeful it will just be a month out meaning he will miss just the next two weeks of football.

Two tough games coming up but at least we have a decent points gap in the league and the CL tie with Basle should be done and dusted at 4-0.
It looks like he will miss the next month. We should be ok, we bossed Arsenal after he went off so i can see us winning at the Emirates. Chelsea were poor in midfield today - if they play as they did vs Rags, we will beat them comfortably.

Well it was always gonna happen,i'm surprised it hasn't sooner.

We'll just have to cope,hopefully Delph will step up.

Hopefully not too serious. If he’s back in time for CL quarters then he will be fresh and raring to go for the final push, much like Sane and Gabriel.

If it’s only a month which hamstrings tend to be he will only miss 2 weeks.

A month might do us good in the long run with the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.