Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinho has always been one where his football game depends on athleticism, and with this as the age goes up the decline usually is massive and sudden, which we're seeing with him this year. He's a good veteran presence in the changing room but if we have to rely on him next year, especially on big games, Tiki will have failed the club.

Legs are shot. Lowkey one of the best PL players over the last few years. Great signing and great servant. Signing him to an extension was a mistake but it is only for one more season. He will take more of a leadership from the bench role and in the dressing room role this upcoming season I believe then transition into coaching hopefully. Taking up a foreign spot will hurt though when it can go to someone who can help us more. Amazing player in his day though. Absolutely amazing.

I doubt Pep and the City hierarchy in general were blind to his deterioration when he was offered an extra year, but the fact he is an experienced head, knows the club and the system inside out and can act as cover for multiple positions was probably enough to get him one more year

With everyone fit and on form we hopefully won’t see him start too many consequential games next season

I doubt Pep and the City hierarchy in general were blind to his deterioration when he was offered an extra year, but the fact he is an experienced head, knows the club and the system inside out and can act as cover for multiple positions was probably enough to get him one more year

With everyone fit and on form we hopefully won’t see him start too many consequential games next season
He also might be very good for the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.