Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my defense, some of those are just me exaggerating/not being serious (defense mechanism i guess). But since i don't remember anything you have ever posted. I feel quite honored. :)
Did you remember all of that? Or just go through my posting history? :)
In your defence you are deranged. It’s not hard to find you posting shite, cos you do it all the time.

I think Ferna and Aguero have earned the right to make their own decisions and if they want to stay, they should stay.

I think replacing Fernandinho is an incredibly difficult task. He’s everything you want in a captain and still puts in great performances whenever he plays. I hope he stays for as long as he can, both as a player and a coach. These types of people don’t come around all that often and Fernandinho is a model citizen in every sense. A true city legend in my mind.

I think Ferna and Aguero have earned the right to make their own decisions and if they want to stay, they should stay.

I think replacing Fernandinho is an incredibly difficult task. He’s everything you want in a captain and still puts in great performances whenever he plays. I hope he stays for as long as he can, both as a player and a coach. These types of people don’t come around all that often and Fernandinho is a model citizen in every sense. A true city legend in my mind.

Couldnt agree more of all the stars we've had over recent years Dinho is the one we will really struggle to replace. He quietly goes about his job with an authorative confident presence taking no prisoners whilst operating on the borders of the letter of the law. A class act i have been proud to watch wearing our blue shirt. Dinho should be allowed to choose his next destiny whether that be with our great club or elsewhere and we should all stand and applaud whatever his decision is. In my eyes a true city legend.

Be glad when he's signed up for another year. Rodri cant play every game.

I was very impressed with his defending today.

I think the difficulty with Fernandinho is that he can't play game after game after game. He needs his time managed.
I don't know what the club's transfer targets look like, but I genuinely believe fitness and availability would trump ability for the City board. It puts him in the expendable category despite the fact he's still got a lot of quality and not really put a foot wrong.

I was very impressed with his defending today.

I think the difficulty with Fernandinho is that he can't play game after game after game. He needs his time managed.
I don't know what the club's transfer targets look like, but I genuinely believe fitness and availability would trump ability for the City board. It puts him in the expendable category despite the fact he's still got a lot of quality and not really put a foot wrong.

We have Rodri for the DM role now but I would like to see Fernandinho stay to give Rodri a rest from time to time.

We have Rodri for the DM role now but I would like to see Fernandinho stay to give Rodri a rest from time to time.
Yeah what we've got going this season works fine for me. Two very good players for the role.

I'm just trying to see it from an administrative perspective though. If we need to free up some wages and room in the squad for an overseas players then the squad's oldest outfield player is always likely in the firing line. Although you'd very much hope there's some sort of high quality replacement in mind if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.