Fernandinho Injury

Good point, and Im sure Everton will do us a favour :)

I say is it a good time to get injuries, people don’t agree and moan like fuck. Manchester Lalala makes similar point that’s a good point. This forum is fucked. I’m fucking off to the moaning thread

Get through the next 2 league games with 6 points and it will have been a well timed rest ahead of a mad April.
Might be my perception but I seem to recall City haven't done badly in terms of goals conceded whenever the CDM was Gundogan, despite the criticism for him and his relative lack of defensive nous vis-a-vis Ferna

I don't know how seriously to take Pep's timescales for Ferny and Laporte. Quite a generic statement and hopefully it's just him managing expectations and they'll both be available sooner.

As others have said, it's been full on recently. We need to use the International Break as the short term target now, win every game up to then, and enjoy the break. We have a substantial number of players who don't go/don't start Internationals now which means a bonus rest for key players.

When that's over it is a full on slog to the finish line and the pressure really hits home then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.