Fernandinho to leave at the end of the season

Documentary now on City TV

It's 80 minutes long
Just watched this now (skipped through all the random highlights of games), it's pretty good. The scenes with his family back in Brazil are really touching, especially his dad... He's lived abroad for 20 years, I'm happy for him that he gets to go back and be close to them again. The footage from the stands during the Villa game and his meeting with Pep were class as well.

Also, he seemed to suggest they've got the next captain picked out and he's been preparing him, which is funny cos don't they vote anyway? Lol

There's a lot more enjoyment, sadness and elation in that documentary than the £1.99 I've coughed up this month. Magnificent. Had to laugh when Eddie claimed he got tired in those games where he had bugger all to do! And for the linguists, what language was Pep and Ferny talking in - I couldn't make my mind up whether it was Portuguese or Spanish. Sounded like a bit of both.

There's a lot more enjoyment, sadness and elation in that documentary than the £1.99 I've coughed up this month. Magnificent. Had to laugh when Eddie claimed he got tired in those games where he had bugger all to do! And for the linguists, what language was Pep and Ferny talking in - I couldn't make my mind up whether it was Portuguese or Spanish. Sounded like a bit of both.
It was Spanish, Ferna just speaks it with a strong Brazilian accent lol

Anyone know why you cannot see it on the City TV app initially? I had the same problem with other docs not showing immediately yet are there on a browser.

Brazilian Portuguese is a little different to European Portuguese. It might be to do with how the ladys shave their fannies.

Brazilian Portuguese is a little different to European Portuguese. It might be to do with how the ladys shave their fannies.
I believe that it quite different. A former colleague was working in Brazil for a spell and tried to learn Portuguese before he went. Unfortunately he used a course in Portuguese rather than Brazilian Portuguese and found that everyone was taking the piss out the way he spoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.