Fernandinho to leave at the end of the season

We’ve had some big players who might have had bigger ‘moments’ on the field, but it takes more than that to cement yourself as a club icon.

Ferna has been a true leader. A perfect role model. Given his all. He’s right up there with Vinny, Zabba, Silva and Aguero for me.

I don’t blame him one bit if he fancies giving his last year or two playing back to Brazil. In fact it’s totally honourable and the kind of thing I’d expect from a gentleman like him.

We need to get him back in a coaching role after through. His influence is huge.

Brilliant footballer.

I thought he’d be tailor made to be Pep’s number 2 and then go on to succeed him, but seems like it’s not going to happen :-(

Ferna seemed abit pissed off in the press conference today? Sharp, direct answers and not exactly great if pep didn’t know ferna was going to be leaving?

Brilliant footballer.

I thought he’d be tailor made to be Pep’s number 2 and then go on to succeed him, but seems like it’s not going to happen :-(
There’s a German football genius called Ralf Rangnick who may be available in the summer….
unless Neil Warnock can be persuaded to come out of retirement ? His sides were always good from set pieces and CORNERS.

Ferna seemed abit pissed off in the press conference today? Sharp, direct answers and not exactly great if pep didn’t know ferna was going to be leaving?
Would this count as a ”Ferna Brain Fart” or a ”Pep Brain Fart”??
Better off the pitch than on it.

Would this count as a ”Ferna Brain Fart” or a ”Pep Brain Fart”??
Better off the pitch than on it.

Very true, just seems strange it was announced the way it was? Ferna seemed really cross, not letting the media finish questions etc before he answered?

There’s a German football genius called Ralf Rangnick who may be available in the summer….
unless Neil Warnock can be persuaded to come out of retirement ? His sides were always good from set pieces and CORNERS.
Isn’t Ralf Rangnick the chap who invented gengenpressing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.