Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is becoming proper class, though I will say his finishing is hilariously bad. Had another sitter that he missed by miles today, feels like he is doing one of those a game at the moment lol.

Such an intelligent player though. Really liking him right now

I could have sworn someone said they thought he was Gelson Fernandes in disguise! In fact it was lots of BM posters.

If I needed any proof there are too many people on here who know fuck all about football or footballers those posts did it for me.

He's been consistently impressive for a while now, and is already an integral part of the side. Some question the price tag given his age, but that doesn't really bother me as it's not my money. Can't think of many others in his position I'd swap him for. As much as I rated Barry and de Jong, he's definitely an upgrade.

K-Bo said:
Is becoming proper class, though I will say his finishing is hilariously bad. Had another sitter that he missed by miles today, feels like he is doing one of those a game at the moment lol.

Purely down to a case of the yips. He looks desperate to get on the scoresheet.

He's no Alan Shearer, but he'll finish the kind of chances he's missed for City 90% of the time once he calms down.

Good that he's starting to get chances falling to him, because once he scores his 1st, he's likely to score a few more.

Excellent yet again tonight. Makalele-esque. Shame his volley didn't come off :))

Hugely impressive doing the dirty work for everyone else.

Unsung.

K-Bo said:

Which is really weird because he scored goals at Donetsk.. Even scored against barca.. So it's just down to not having confidence at shooting right now which I noticed he always prefers to pass instead of taking a shot.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
I could have sworn someone said they thought he was Gelson Fernandes in disguise! In fact it was lots of BM posters.

If I needed any proof there are too many people on here who know fuck all about football or footballers those posts did it for me.

Nail head. The more successful we become the less patience we seem to have, embarrassing at times.

kanovic said:
K-Bo said:

Which is really weird because he scored goals at Donetsk.. Even scored against barca.. So it's just down to not having confidence at shooting right now which I noticed he always prefers to pass instead of taking a shot.

I think he's he only player that had strict instructions. Even the commentators were shocked he was inside the box at one point tonight. He doesn't go up into the attacking positions too often.

MillionDollarDream said:
kanovic said:
K-Bo said:

I think he's he only player that had strict instructions. Even the commentators were shocked he was inside the box at one point tonight. He doesn't go up into the attacking positions too often.

The 'genius' commentators. Brilliant player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.