Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the goals, they were just icing. Outstanding is getting to be his stock standard performance, he was certainly that today.

Has earned a rest midweek.

1961_vintage said:
Caveman said:
1961_vintage said:
Is his job defensive mid and to sit in front of the back 4 a la NDJ?
Fernandinho had the most dribbles in the Champions League last season. He can tackle, drive forward with genuine pace and get back down the pitch again, his engine is immense, he's got a mean strike on him and can score some nice goals too, his passing is also sound.

Your description all those months ago could not have been more accurate!

chicagoblues said:
Where are the haters now?

well said, this lad was quality from day one and has been getting better each week, it was only a matter of time for him to bag his first goal

totally bossed midfield along with Yaya today - class act

pee dubya said:
itisrising said:
jollylescott said:
He is one of the best players in the world

Good use of hyperbole there. He may not be that good but he is a class player.
Not as good as Fellaini though right? ;)

I was wrong, I hold my hands up. I'm happy to report that Fellaini has nothing on our Fernandinho. He's a class act :)

Brilliant today. Just incredible that he's not scored for us until this game.

itisrising said:
pee dubya said:
itisrising said:
Good use of hyperbole there. He may not be that good but he is a class player.
Not as good as Fellaini though right? ;)

I was wrong, I hold my hands up. I'm happy to report that Fellaini has nothing on our Fernandinho. He's a class act :)
I said i'd prefer Soldado to Negredo...

Yep, I'm convinced. He's starting to justify the huge price tag now. Nice to see him feeling comfortable enough to push forward a little. It's a high risk tactic we play with Pelligrini so you have to accept the risk and always look to attack. Fernandinho is definitely playing to the tactic now and we look great for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.