Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
celticfc482 said:
Ray78 said:
What strikes me is how quickly he has picked up the English language.

I agree, already doing interviews in english whereas the likes of silva still wont do them.

True but we can forgive Silva for that :). Great attitude to make this move work and hopefully he is rewarded with a Premier League winners medal and a World Cup place with Brazil.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Hope some of those posters earlier in the thread are now hanging their heads in shame. Quite a few knew we had bought quality, especially DeNiro and ducado, but lots of others were putting Fellaini ahead of Ferny. He is absolute quality.

Had a glimpse at a few comments from the caf before and there are few on there admitting Fernie is better value than the human microphone.

Can't believe that cretin Sandro is preferred by big Phil! Sandro also calls himself the beast! There can be only one and he No 9 for the blues!

mammutly said:
Great performance today and really pleased to see him score. He should have been allowed to take the penalty at the end for the hat trick.

Have you altered your opinion of him yet?

Thought he might have had that effect on you:)

He is surpassing expectation I think,a superb player and man.

Mr Majestic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.