Fernando has turned it around

He has been better in recent months but he has been here now for two seasons so he should have improved because he was poor last season and for the early part of this.

The fact he is suddenly the "in" player on here sums up how shit the some of the rest have been recently.

We have that many to ship out that I think he will stay but I still cant see him starting more than 50% of the games.
Nor should he. I'd liking him to Casemiro at Madrid. Solid holding mid who can be used strategically or as a great backup option to your starting WC DM.

I've been bking Fernando all season but I'm sorry all players have picked and choose there games this season and for me that is not good enough only hart, clichy and aguero come out of the season with there head held high saying at least we tried every game!

Good defender. Not good at attacking / turning defending into attacking as he rarely passes more than 5 yards and it is generally backwards.

That said, he's done enough for me for him to stay as a rotation player as he's pretty consistent at defending well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.