Fernando Torres

Stevies Bald Head!

Liverpool are gone. Their demise is near.

We need to snap this guy up asap. Fuck all that im liverpool for the rest of my life. Chuck 50 million at those yanks and just watch them take the bait.

First priority signing of the summer imo.

First off, Liveprool aren't 'gone' quite yet.

Second off, until we get into the champs league we've little chance of signing the likes of Torres. Even then it's no gurantee

It all depends on where we finish. 4th, I think he's ours and I have only begun to recently believe thats possible, (getting him I mean). 5th, he's not ours and neither will any other prestige signing. It's frightening really what one position in the league can determine what happens this summer, frightening and very fucking exciting.

Red Scouse are fucked. I bet Taggart has already asked his chief exec to get Torres banned for 3 games foe kicking the penalty spot.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Second off, until we get into the champs league we've little chance of signing the likes of Torres. Even then it's no gurantee

They are on the way mate. If we get in to champs league and the dippers dont, guranteed there will be a mass exodus of what little star names they have.

Failing to get into europe, winning a cup, or having a remotely good season in liverpools eyes is the same for us that relegation would be.

The city of self pity will only be able to use the old 'we have history' bullshit to attract big players next year.

not going to happen.

We have already had a £50m bid turned down so it would be a figure exceeding the Ronaldo fee in my opinion that is assuming we finish 4th. If we don't finish 4th we ahve very little chance of him coming.

If Torres becomes available we wouldnt be the only interested party ..... and i'm not all that convinced that Torres is even that 'money driven' to be honest ...... unless he's sold 'above his head' , i really can't see him leaving Liverpool.

Fantastic goal of his at the Swamp yesterday , but he fucked two other opportunities up!

The Fat el Hombre said:

Agreed, a lot has been made of the 'rag demise' on here as well, and I'm still fooking waiting!!!!!!

I do concur that we should have a pop at getting Torres though, a clinical finisher like him is exactly what we needed yesterday to kill off a stubborn Fulham team that should have been put to be in the first half.

PaulPowre said:
We have already had a £50m bid turned down so it would be a figure exceeding the Ronaldo fee in my opinion that is assuming we finish 4th. If we don't finish 4th we ahve very little chance of him coming.

50 mil when torres had everything to play for. Now he has nothing and the owners are skint as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.