Fernando Torres

mcfc2607 said:
The Fixer said:
Man City in last minute approach for Fernando Torres
The Spanish media are reporting that Man City have made a last minute approach to sign Liverpool hit man Fernando Torres.

Spanish radio are claiming that Man City have offered in excess of £50 Million and are prepared to outbid Chelsea in order to lure Torres to Eastlands.

ValueChecker Odds Comparison - SEE TODAYS VALUE FOOTBALL BETS

Rumours are now rife, with Andy Carroll targeted by Liverpool, Chelsea turning their attention to Sergio Aguerro and the odds on who is leaving and who is not changing all the time.

But Man City going after Torres would be no real surprise, in fact it may be more of a surprise if they did not in fact have a go at signing the Spanish hit man.

can u give me a link please :)

Let's get him

I'm also an Atletico fan so I love both, but I would honestly rather have Aguero than Torres

Mirror Football twitter:

Well, if Torres did leave in a helicopter - as we were previously told on good authority - he came back quick. Just left in a car lfc
1 minute ago via web

i8rags said:
glen quagmire said:
WOW! My mate's bird just rang him, (she works at barton airfield) She said two cars have just rolled up, blacked out windows, some fella's just got out (wearing a sky blue tie) and informed her they are awaiting the arrival of a helicopter, which is unscheduled!

Ooooooooooooooooooh!
maybe its a firm to chuck jo off barton bridge.

He would miss the ground :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.