Fernando Torres

Guillem Balague - SkySports_Bryan

"Torres is not flying to London.Still in Liverpool.Still negotiating... no deal yet."

Rossyuk said:
you mean lorra lorra money

Cilla+Black+article1089804029C4EB0000005DC.jpg

mat said:
riley347 said:
MAJORLY missed out if reports are true imo......if this guy,s available,we should be buying him regardless.....

Dippers have re-christened him "The Spanish Michael Owen". I agree and am happy we've dodged the bullitt.

I agree.

The guy has been shit for more or less a whole season now. £48m is a lot of money to spend in the "hope" that he comes good again.

I don't buy this "form is temporary but class is permanent" shite. You can only go off what is put in front of you and Torres has been crap for ages.

Chippy_boy said:
mat said:
Dippers have re-christened him "The Spanish Michael Owen". I agree and am happy we've dodged the bullitt.

I agree.

The guy has been shit for more or less a whole season now. £48m is a lot of money to spend in the "hope" that he comes good again.

I don't buy this "form is temporary but class is permanent" shite. You can only go off what is put in front of you and Torres has been crap for ages.

Torres is class, liverpool have been playing him through injury for the last 2 years as they've nobody to fill his boots. With decent players around him and a bit of confidence Torres will put 20+ goals in a season. Torres and Drogba is not something I want to see.

Chippy_boy said:
I agree.

Far too simplistic tbh. He's had injuries and is in a bad side that have gone through a lot of troubled times. His old manager played him regularly when he was not fit, us or Chelsea wouldn't have to play him when not 100%

For me it is an absolute no brainer, especially considering one of our closest rivals will be strongly enhanced. The only thing stopping this is the new financial regulations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.