Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
dadnlad said:
ManCitizens. said:
Barker said:
Why do you care how much we pay for him? It's not your money. I've never understood this.

He's probably one of those people that gets stick of his mates when we spend money and doesn't know how to defend us.

I just say YEP great init and laugh at them

My preferred response (usually to Arsenal fans to be fair) is 'we're not ruining football, we're just ruining it for you.

fordinho10 said:
mcfc_ms said:
As it appears we are after him and Mangala, what are the chances of Garcia going the other way? After all, Garcia is well regarded over in Portugal.

Can't see Garcia signing for Porto myself. Benfica fans would flip and the shit would certainly hit the fan.

why would they flip?

Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
To the tune of Fernando

There is someone in the blue and white, the blue moon light..
FERNANDO

He plays with Fernandinho and Yaya too..
FFFERNANDO

Been singing it all morning lol

Whoahhhh!! He's not signed yet.

Bluemoon rules: section 3 (e) No fan can start a song or have a tattoo before a said player has joined.

Petetheblu said:
To the tune of Fernando

FERNANDO

FFFERNANDO

Bluemoon rules: section 3 (e) No fan can start a song or have a tattoo before a said player has joined.

RAFA FACT: this is why isco didn't move to us

El Mago said:
Am I the only one prefer to get him in the summer for free instead of paying +8 million now ?

I felt the same when we paid stupid money for Kompany.

Look what a pile of p**s he's turned out to be.

I know they aren't the font of all knowledge but sky haven't mentioned any transfers involving us at all. Plus won't manny be doing a pre match conference today ? Can't do that if he got on a plane to Malaga yesterday

drthingy said:
Petetheblu said:
To the tune of Fernando

FERNANDO

FFFERNANDO

And he's a Dr, so you can trust him.

The BBC breakfast tv sports reporter kept mentioning that Mangala lad and this fella Bob.
The BBC with all their faults usually do not speculate, they must have solid knowledge we have gone in for them imo.

Petetheblu said:
drthingy said:
Petetheblu said:

And he's a Dr, so you can trust him.

Sorry guys I'll take it down if you want ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.