Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
ManCitizens. said:
Tron Coltrane said:
Reverse Clarkie.

I think lancs blue is oblivious tbh.

I haven't touched a drop,

Anyway, it's the fucking transfer forum, 99% of the "serious" posts are complete fantasy.

"I haven't touched a drop" is genius.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:10 pm --<br /><br />Back on topic, I feel like I'm always erring on the side of dancing with the girls who brought us, but I'm hesitant to sign a CM right now who plans to play 1st fiddle. We've got such a great harmony thing going. I know we're an injury away from a serious problem, but with Zuculini in June I think my preference would be to ride this current crop to the finish line and see where we stand. Personal preference.

Tron Coltrane said:
lancs blue said:
ManCitizens. said:
I think lancs blue is oblivious tbh.

Anyway, it's the fucking transfer forum, 99% of the "serious" posts are complete fantasy.

"I haven't touched a drop" is genius.

-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:10 pm --

Back on topic, I feel like I'm always erring on the side of dancing with the girls who brought us, but I'm hesitant to sign a CM right now who plans to play 1st fiddle. We've got such a great harmony thing going. I know we're an injury away from a serious problem, but with Zuculini in June I think my preference would be to ride this current crop to the finish line and see where we stand. Personal preference.

We need him - very thin in CM if Yaya or Fernandihno get a bad injury we'd be fooked, he's CL cup tied but could provide much needed rest for them in league games building up to CL games .... Garcia has got better but IMO not anywhere near dynamic enough for Pellegrini's style of play!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Tron Coltrane said:
lancs blue said:

Back on topic, I feel like I'm always erring on the side of dancing with the girls who brought us, but I'm hesitant to sign a CM right now who plans to play 1st fiddle. We've got such a great harmony thing going. I know we're an injury away from a serious problem, but with Zuculini in June I think my preference would be to ride this current crop to the finish line and see where we stand. Personal preference.

We need him - very thin in CM if Yaya or Fernandihno get a bad injury we'd be fooked, he's CL cup tied but could provide much needed rest for them in league games building up to CL games .... Garcia has got better but IMO not anywhere near dynamic enough for Pellegrini's style of play!!

I don't disagree on any particular point, and I'll even recognize the guy looks like class.

I'm only saying that this isn't the kind of guy who's content playing Cup games, and Fernandinho & Yaya aren't the type to sit out in our march toward the Premiership finish line. Add to which we have one of the most exciting young central midfielders heading our way in June... at some point you start disrupting a thing trying to perfect it.

Tron Coltrane said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Tron Coltrane said:

I don't disagree on any particular point, and I'll even recognize the guy looks like class.

I'm only saying that this isn't the kind of guy who's content playing Cup games, and Fernandinho & Yaya aren't the type to sit out in our march toward the Premiership finish line. Add to which we have one of the most exciting young central midfielders heading our way in June... at some point you start disrupting a thing trying to perfect it.

say what? who's coming in June? Have I missed a rumour?

Chiefblue said:
Tron Coltrane said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

say what? who's coming in June? Have I missed a rumour?
Zuculini.

FERN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.