Fernando

A couple of sloppy plays aside,i thought he was superb,put himself about and never went hiding,we look far more balanced and our defence is much better protected with him in the side.Its no coincidence Mangala had a great game too.

He covered every blade of grass. Read the game superb tonight, made up for him and responding like that after the first leg mistake shows he has big balls!!!

Great performance from him. He always looks good in Europe with the pace of the game but isn't quite up 2 speed in the premier league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another player who thrives in the CL games when Pellegrini bothers to actually play a system of some kind. Fantastic tonight and he has been in general in the CL with Fernandinho for us.

Delighted to see a thread praising Fernando's performance tonight, he was immense!

It would be nice to see the pundits praise this performance after slating him last week but I won't hold my breath...

Excellent again, but every one of them was, team performances always the best. MP deserves great credit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.