#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much has come out about Torres in training. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Some players arrive and people get really giddy about - and inside City show loads of them. That doesn't seem to happen with Ferran. Wonder if he'll be our version of Chelsea's Willian. A solid reliable winger who's important to the squad but never really that standout individual. Think his free kick winning ability might reap rewards for De Bruyne
Has there been news about anyone in practice?

Not much has come out about Torres in training. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Some players arrive and people get really giddy about - and inside City show loads of them. That doesn't seem to happen with Ferran. Wonder if he'll be our version of Chelsea's Willian. A solid reliable winger who's important to the squad but never really that standout individual. Think his free kick winning ability might reap rewards for De Bruyne

that's a fairly gargantuan leap there - have you ever actually seen him play?

that's a fairly gargantuan leap there - have you ever actually seen him play?
Yes. I think he's quite brave in the way he plays but not sure how that translates to our system or our squad especially with focus on ball retention. Expectations are low outside of City due to the price but the conscensous around a lot of blues is he's going to be special. I think he'll be effective and show flashes of brilliance but looking forward to how he fits in. Season one with imports is always hard.

That's one helluva leap. I think you're ridiculously overthinking things.

zw17doei2h211.jpg

Actually we do, just look at the Stones thread, three seasons of fuck ups and he is still seen as a kid with a lot of potential.

Actually we do, just look at the Stones thread, three seasons of fuck ups and he is still seen as a kid with a lot of potential.
Which is good, we should be supportive of City players. All of them.

But also Stones has raked in plenty of shit off of here with people begging for him to be sold consistently over the last three seasons.

So I stand by my post which you quoted.

Got a feeling this guy could genuinely end up very special and become a very regular goalscorer too. Just a gut instinct that he could properly explode in a year or two from now. I could of course be wrong, but something about his attitude impresses me. Seems incredibly self-assured and focused in the way the best often are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.