Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to see him go as I had high hopes for this kid. Surprised too as he’s potentially the kind of striker that Pep loves. If he trains on he’ll be a monster forward in 2 or 3 years time.

Left us with some good memories though so all the best to him.

Good luck to him. Showed some real promise, but also not too fussed about him leaving - even when playing well, I never really got a strong sense of his character, which reduces my sense of connection with a player.

Sad to lose a player with huge ability and one of the best natural finishers I have seen for sometime but the chance to return back to his home nation is understandable and whatever people say on here, Barcelona are still a huge draw.

Adios, thank you and good luck Ferran.

Good luck to him. Showed some real promise, but also not too fussed about him leaving - even when playing well, I never really got a strong sense of his character, which reduces my sense of connection with a player.
Likewise. Zero connection with the fella. Hope he finds what he's looking for.

Talented boy. He played well at times when he was here. Had a tendency to ghost at times but clearly had a lot of potential.

With the said, Ferran wasn't going to move the needle in any of the competitions and was, at surface level, a surplus.

Hope he does well!

I've seen a few articles saying Barca have set his buyout clause at 1 Billion Euros......is that right?
Yep but means nothing. In Spain every player has to have a buy out clause. It's set high to give the club control of the contract. I think this is done to circumnavigate the law. People get their knickers in a twist over this. It's just a technicality...

Lol this seems like peak football fan paranoia.

You honestly believe Pep is acting as a double agent and helping Barcelona?

Laughable isn't it?

3 PL titles
1 FA Cup
4 League Cup

100 points
98 points

75% win rate

Countless other records smashed to bits....

An unbelievable manager who knows how to get the very best out of his players.

A manager who thinks of players and the team in terms of jigsaw pieces, how they complete the picture, and not how shiny or beautiful any one individual piece is.

A manger who keeps the faith with his players when suffering a drop in their usual levels, players who many on this forum want to bounce out of the club after the occasional mis-timed tackle or missed sitter.....

A manager who can see the favouritism and bias of the media for what it is.

A manager who can see the desperation and scheming of other clubs for what it is.

A manager who is too clever with his words for the majority of the media to actually realise the point he is making.

A manager who is second to none.

Only on BlueMoon..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.