Festival help

Originals

Was wondering If I put cider into a plastic bottle would it go 'flat' or just not taste as good out of the normal glass bottle?

As you can't bring glass into leeds festival.

Would be fine for a bit I think. Do it as late as possible though.

Liquids retain gas better if they are cold so keeping the bottles as cool as possible would be worthwhile.

What sort of cider is it? You can buy cheap rubbish cider in plastic bottles but if you want something decent you don't have much choice.

That's what I'm looking for Koppaberg but the mixed fruit or strawberry & lime. Can't seem to find it in bottles anywhere, Leeds is ages yet but I was just wondering.

Originals said:
That's what I'm looking for Koppaberg but the mixed fruit or strawberry & lime. Can't seem to find it in bottles anywhere, Leeds is ages yet but I was just wondering.
Do you mean cans - glass bottles being the problem? I haven't see those ones in cans either.

Cant help but feel you should be more worried about keeping a turd in for the weekend. Believe me, last time a went Leeds the chemical bogs were radioactive - even when thay are cleaned at about 6am.

Anyways, you should be that pissed you gladly drink nats piss, as long as it keeps you pissed that is!

Just looked on the <a class="postlink" href="http://www.findkopparberg.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.findkopparberg.com/</a> and they only do Pear in cans I'm afraid.

Get 3 x 3 litre bottles of Frosty Jack, that should be enough for most people for 3 days.

forget the poncey drinks, this comes in plastic.

Last year I went the whole weekend including the early entry day without having a dump ;).

Yeah I meant cans, sorry don't seem to be selling them in cans. They don't have any offers on it either. damn.

Thank you everyone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.