Feyenoord away

Hello I'm a Feyenoordfan, The capacity of the matches in the Champions League are lower than normal, because of a banana and some UEFA bullshit. You guys will probably get the 2 awaystands and that capacity is around 1,200 seats, but I could not buy my seat next to the away stands, so maybe it will extend. I would love to visit the away game at Manchester but won't get in the awaystands, how can I get tickets without ever bought something from City. Thanks a lot for your help, and you guys will see how atmospheric Feyenoord is ;)

Hello I'm a Feyenoordfan, The capacity of the matches in the Champions League are lower than normal, because of a banana and some UEFA bullshit. You guys will probably get the 2 awaystands and that capacity is around 1,200 seats, but I could not buy my seat next to the away stands, so maybe it will extend. I would love to visit the away game at Manchester but won't get in the awaystands, how can I get tickets without ever bought something from City. Thanks a lot for your help, and you guys will see how atmospheric Feyenoord is ;)

Don't worry about not getting tickets for the return leg. City will sort that out for you. Sit wherever you want.

Regulations say 5% of stadium capacity should be allocated

I could not buy my seat so expect an expanding of the awaystand, well at Man Utd last year the allocation was even lower and they only got the awaystands, but I'm expecting an expand.

4 of us travelling EasyJet Mcr - Amsterdam on day of game (early morning) and back next morning. £128. Mate has had to pull out due to family reasons so his flight can be bought at cost of £128 but you will have to pay the easyJet name change fee on top. Also hotel room in Amsterdam for €36 on the Weds.

Me, my lad and Bill off here. PM if interested

Now sold to bluetoby

Last edited:
4 of us travelling EasyJet Mcr - Amsterdam on day of game (early morning) and back next morning. £128. Mate has had to pull out due to family reasons so his flight can be bought at cost of £128 but you will have to pay the easyJet name change fee on top. Also hotel room in Amsterdam for €36 on the Weds.

Pm sent

Which hotel are you staying in Amsterdam mate? We are staying in Rotterdam on the night of the game & Amsterdam the night before. The hotels in Amsterdam look expensive so you seem to have got a good deal. Many thanks

How about some ticket news !!!! Just over 2 weeks before the game and still no announcement!! Can't even decide what night the WBA game is being played either let alone ticket news for that game .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.